We will host a nationally broadcasted conference, Common Good 2019: A Church for Monday. The event will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Christian Life Center (2552 135th st. Blue Island IL)
This is a great event to help you build momentum and vision for faith and work integration at your church. We encourage you to bring others from your church to be inspired by these national speakers, as well to hear from other Chicagoland church leaders to learn how they are leading their congregations toward becoming a church for Monday
The conference will address themes like:
* How are other Chicagoland churches equipping for faith and work integration?
* How can I understand a sense of God’s calling wherever I work?
* How do I follow Jesus at work in a post-Christian culture?
* How can we as the church multiply opportunity for all (especially the vulnerable)?
* How do we be champions of human dignity in our work?
* How can the church be a faithful presence in our communities?
The speakers include a mix of pastors and local speakers (Bryan Loritts, Larry Osborne, Tom Nelson), business leaders and entrepreneurs (Helen Hayes, Thomas Kim, Winnette Mcintosh, Robin John), and scholars (Karen Ellis).
Stayed tuned for the list of local speakers and faith & work expos who will be present at the conference.
Tickets are $39 until September 15 and increase to $59 after this date. You can register here at the link below. I hope you’ll join us!