Welcome to Our New Website! (The Abbreviated Tour)
(This is an abbreviated summary of what’s new about our site. See this article for the full tour.)
After many months of redesigning everything from the ground up, we have finally launched our new website!
What is different about our new site?
First, our new site is filled with more content. Our aim is to make the site an extensive resource for you in thinking through and implementing faith and work integration in your church.
On the site you will find:
- 200 of the best sermons, articles, messages, stories, and more on faith, work, and economics in our resource library–which we will be adding to each week.
- 50+ of the top books, DVDs, and curriculum on faith and work integration in our store.
- A short profile of each of our local city networks so you can know what is going on in your area and how to get involved.
- All major upcoming faith and work events, both regionally and nationally.
- More about who we are, why we exist, and what we do to help pastors connect Sunday faith to Monday work in their churches.
Easier to Use
Second, the new site is easier to use, with improved navigation and organization. This improved usability allows you to:
- Always know where you are on the site, and quickly get from one spot to another
- Discover related content more easily
- Browse our resource library and store in multiple ways, including by author, by topic, by conference, and by church
- Explore an improved topic index
- See what we most recommend in our essential resources and essential products pages
Our aim at Made to Flourish is to help pastors and church leaders learn how to connect faith, work, and economics so they can disciple their people better, for the flourishing of their churches and communities. Our new website is one of the many ways we are seeking to help you do this.
Go back to the full tour.Topics: The Faith at Work Movement