Meryl Herr lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan, with her husband and two sons.
Resources by Meryl Herr
- Treading water: One independent worker’s reflection in the time of the Coronavirus
- How the church can support workers in the gig economy
- Christmas is a reminder of the price of peace for the world
- Autobrakes and the Holy Spirit: How to avoid selfish ambition in our work
- How to trust God when job hunting: Three lessons from Scripture
- On the line: How the burnout epidemic is affecting your pastor
- What does it actually mean to flourish in everyday life?
- On the urgency of inviting young people to consider becoming pastors
- 3 ways to help your students discern their vocational future