Matt Rusten serves as the executive director for Made to Flourish. Rusten received his master of divinity degree from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and has served in churches in North Dakota, the Chicago area, Kansas City, and most recently as pastor of spiritual formation at Blackhawk Church in Madison, Wisconsin.
He and his wife, Margi, and their daughter, Olivia, and son, Owen, live in Kansas.
Resources by Matt Rusten
- Jesus’ mission was to love the world
- The world needs a thrill of hope
- Why faith communities are vital to the economic recovery
- 4 stories of churches responding to the Coronavirus crisis
- How to overcome anxiety in the workplace
- Spending to the glory of God: Rethinking consumerism at Christmas
- Watch your conscience in the workplace
- How Work Replaces Religion in Our Lives
- Churches Need Vocational Discipleship
- Christian Workers Want More Vocational Discipleship
- Where is the Church When You Lose Your Job?
- What Are We Actually Talking About When We Say ‘Faith and Work’?
- I’m a Realtor — How Is My Job ‘Worship Work’?
- Lawn Maintenance, Parenting, and the Glory of Obscure Work