Matt Perman is co-founder of What’s Best Next, an organization dedicated to helping Christians understand and implement gospel-driven productivity. Formerly he was director of marketing and communications at Made to Flourish. He received his Master of Divinity in biblical and theological studies from Southern Seminary and previously served as the director of strategy and internet at Desiring God.
Matt is author of What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done and is a frequent speaker on the gospel, work, and productivity. He blogs at whatsbestnext.com.
He and his wife, Ali, live in the midwest.
Resources by Matt Perman
- Keep Up with Us on Twitter and Facebook!
- Visit Our Youtube Channel!
- Messages from Our Past Common Good Conferences
- Registration is Open for Our Fall Conference, CG2017
- A New Book: Work and Our Labor in the Lord
- New Website for Discipleship with Monday in Mind
- Dorothy Sayers on a Different Way of Thinking About Worship Work
- The Gospel of the Kingdom and Vocation Stewardship
- 5 Examples of Churches Helping Spur Economic Wisdom for the Poor
- Stream the Faith at Work Summit Live Online October 27-29
- Welcome to Our New Website! Taking the MTF Site to the Next Level
- Welcome to Our New Website! (The Abbreviated Tour)
- Management in Light of the Supremacy of God
- Why We Need to Give Creative and Competent Thought to Addressing Global Poverty