Director of Strategic Partnerships
Luke Bobo serves as director of strategic partnerships for Made to Flourish and brings a rich blend of experience to our organization, having worked for 15 years in the marketplace as an engineer before pursuing an M.Div. and Ph.D., and eventually serving as the executive director of the Francis Schaeffer Institute at Covenant Seminary.
Luke recently spent time as a professor of religious studies at Lindenwood University and wrote curriculum for a workplace ministry. Luke is a visiting instructor of contemporary culture at Covenant Seminary. He is also the author of Living Salty and Light Filled Lives in the Workplace, A Layperson’s Guide to Biblical Interpretation: A Means to Know the Personal God, and Race, Economics and Apologetics: Is There a Connection? You can follow him on Twitter.
Resources by Luke Bobo
- Guarding your heart: Where do we go from here?
- How to “refire” after retirement
- Reconciliation, the church, and economic justice
- Faith and work for retirees: Serving those in a new season of work
- The missing piece of youth ministry: Why they need a theology of work
- How to be tech-wise: Growing in wisdom that guides our actions
- A Practical Way to Build Trust Between Police and the Community
- When Reaching Workers Means Moving Your Church
- How a Church’s Cafe Provides Job Training to At-Risk Students
- Book Recommendation for Congregational Worship and Prayer
- How Can Pastors Best Lead Professionally Diverse Congregations?
- Boots on the Ground Discipleship
- How This Church Helps Teachers Connect their Work with the Gospel
- The Sermon that Changed this Immigrant’s Life: From Jobless to Business Owner
- Why cities matter
- New ebook, “Essays for the Common Good,” Now Available
- How Can Leaders Pursue an Integral Life?
- Film, Joy: Path to Being an Entrepreneur Not Always Joyous
- Ubiquitous Influence of Films
- Enthused Pastor in the Urban Core
- 6 types of work you should know about within your church
- 6 practical ways to improve cross-cultural engagement
- Cost of Poverty Experience (COPE): An Immersion Experience That Is Worth It!
- Christianity Today: Helping People Connect Faith and Work
- Call for Papers for CG2017
- God-Fearers Respond to Economic Injustice Promptly
- The Other Four-Letter Word: Rest
- Respect for Dangerous Work
- Liturgy and Labor: Time to Celebrate!
- Usable Instruction Manuals Matter! A Letter of Appreciation
- Gleaning, Generosity, and the Image of God
- Human Imagination Serves Human Flourishing
- Being Serious About Playing