Director of Strategic Partnerships
Luke Bobo serves as director of strategic partnerships for Made to Flourish and brings a rich blend of experience to our organization, having worked for 15 years in the marketplace as an engineer before pursuing an M.Div. and Ph.D., and eventually serving as the executive director of the Francis Schaeffer Institute at Covenant Seminary.
Luke recently spent time as a professor of religious studies at Lindenwood University and wrote curriculum for a workplace ministry. Luke is a visiting instructor of contemporary culture at Covenant Seminary. He is also the author of Living Salty and Light Filled Lives in the Workplace, A Layperson’s Guide to Biblical Interpretation: A Means to Know the Personal God, and Race, Economics and Apologetics: Is There a Connection? You can follow him on Twitter.
Resources by Luke Bobo
- Redemptive wealth: What the book of Ruth can teach us now
- Guarding your heart: Where do we go from here?
- The Gift of Unhurried Time
- Reconciliation, the Church, and Economic Justice
- Why Teenagers Need a Theology of Work
- How to Be Tech-Wise
- 6 Types of Work Within Your Local Church