Director of Curriculum and Resources
Dr. Luke Bobo serves as director of curriculum and resources, bringing leadership to creating and curating resources and curriculum for MTF pastors.
Luke brings a rich blend of experience to MTF, having worked for 15 years in the marketplace as an engineer before pursuing an M.Div. and Ph.D., and eventually serving as the executive director of the Francis Schaeffer Institute at Covenant Seminary.
Recently, Luke has spent time as a professor of religious studies at Lindenwood University, and wrote curriculum for a workplace ministry. Luke is an adjunct professor of contemporary culture and apologetics at Covenant Seminary. Luke is also the author of Living Salty and Light Filled Lives in the Workplace, and A Layperson’s Guide to Biblical Interpretation: A Means to Know the Personal God.
Resources by Luke Bobo
- How to be tech-wise: Growing in wisdom that guides our actions
- A Practical Way to Build Trust Between Police and the Community
- When Reaching Workers Means Moving Your Church
- How a Church’s Cafe Provides Job Training to At-Risk Students
- Book Recommendation for Congregational Worship and Prayer
- How Can Pastors Best Lead Professionally Diverse Congregations?
- Boots on the Ground Discipleship
- How This Church Helps Teachers Connect their Work with the Gospel
- The Sermon that Changed this Immigrant’s Life: From Jobless to Business Owner
- Cities Are Important to Us
- New ebook, “Essays for the Common Good,” Now Available
- How Can Leaders Pursue an Integral Life?
- Film, Joy: Path to Being an Entrepreneur Not Always Joyous
- Ubiquitous Influence of Films
- Enthused Pastor in the Urban Core
- Growing in Cultural Intelligence: An Option or a Must?
- Cost of Poverty Experience (COPE): An Immersion Experience That Is Worth It!
- Christianity Today: Helping People Connect Faith and Work
- Call for Papers for CG2017
- God-Fearers Respond to Economic Injustice Promptly
- The Other Four-Letter Word: Rest
- Respect for Dangerous Work
- Liturgy and Labor: Time to Celebrate!
- Usable Instruction Manuals Matter! A Letter of Appreciation
- Gleaning, Generosity, and the Image of God
- Human Imagination Serves Human Flourishing
- Being Serious About Playing