Gage Arnold is the communications director for the Center for Faith & Work Los Angeles. He is currently an M.Div. student at Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, Missouri, and holds a B.S. in Journalism & Electronic Media from the University of Tennessee.
Resources by Gage Arnold
- Grief as a way forward: The importance of lament and hope
- From home to the public square: How to be salt for the world
- How blue-collar work promotes the common good
- Trusting God through a job change
- How workplace chaplains are changing the face of corporations
- Four takeaways from the latest faith and work survey