Courtney Reissig is a wife, mother, writer, and speaker. She and her husband live in Little Rock, and have four boys: Luke, Zach (who are twins), Seth, and Ben. Reissig is the author of several books, including Glory in the Ordinary: Why Your Work in the Home Matters to God and The Accidental Feminist: Restoring Our Delight in God’s Good Design, and she also writes regularly for The Gospel Coalition, the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission, and her own website.
Resources by Courtney Reissig
- Don’t waste your quarantine
- Understanding how men and women approach family life and work
- The year I didn’t get paid
- From Home to the Office: Work Has Changed for Women
- Even Unacknowledged Work Matters to God