City Network Leaders: Nathan Miller and Aaron Brockmeier
The Made to Flourish Twin Cities Network meets regularly for meals and training events to learn from each other and from some of the country’s leading thinkers on integrating faith, work, and economics for ministry that produces human flourishing.
We generally gather in a monthly to a bi-monthly rhythm in locations throughout the Twin Cities Metro. A number of our events are done in partnership with Bethel Seminary’s Work With Purpose initiative and the University of Minnesota’s MacLaurinCSF.
At our pastors’ luncheon “More than Semantics: Pastoring with the Whole of Life in Mind,” we considered how the language we use implicitly and explicitly shapes the way our congregations think about work.
Here are the notes from our discussion and small group work: More Than Semantics Discussion Notes.
At last month’s pastors’ luncheon, several pastors highlighted whole-life discipleship teaching tools we use in our churches. Here is a summary document prepared by Bethel Seminary Work with Purpose Church Ambassador, Tedi Anne Hasapopoulos.
- October Pastors and Leaders Collaborative Lunch
- Developing Servant Leaders in Your Congregation
- Faith and Work Unleashed
- Common Good Conference
- September Pastors and Leaders Collaborative Lunch
- Forming Young Adults for Faith in the Workplace
- Pastors and Leaders Collaborative Lunch
- Heaven Is a Place On Earth
- Can You Serve Jesus and Still Enjoy Your Life?
- Bridging the Divide: Sending Faithful Graduates Into All Walks of Life
- Urban Pastor Lunch @ Cru Inner City
- The Shepherd as Worker and Leader
- Lunch with Minneapolis Police Chaplains
- Effective Compassion
- Carpe Monday: Equipping People for Their Monday Morning Mission Field
Social Media: Facebook Group