City Network Leaders: Nathan Miller and Aaron Brockmeier
The Made to Flourish Twin Cities Regional Network meets regularly for meals and training events to learn from each other and from some of the country’s leading thinkers on integrating faith, work, and economics for ministry that produces human flourishing.
We generally gather in a monthly to bi-monthly rhythm in locations throughout the Twin Cities Metro. A number of our events are done in partnership with Bethel Seminary’s Work With Purpose initiative and the University of Minnesota’s MacLaurinCSF.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
At our pastors’ luncheon “More than Semantics: Pastoring with the Whole of Life in Mind,” we considered how the language we use implicitly and explicitly shapes the way our congregations think about work.
Here are the notes from our discussion and small group work: More Than Semantics Discussion Notes.
At last month’s pastors’ luncheon, several pastors highlighted whole-life discipleship teaching tools we use in our churches. Here is a summary document prepared by Bethel Seminary Work with Purpose Church Ambassador, Tedi Anne Hasapopoulos.
- Calling and Vocation for Emerging Adults
- Six Ways to Implement a Whole-Life Discipleship Making Church with Neil Hudson and Chris Lake
- Lunch with Thabiti Anyabwile
- Twin Cities Convene
- Praying and Preaching as if Vocation Matters with Steven Garber
- Spiritual Formation in Everyday Life
- Why Business Matters to God with Jeff Van Duzer
- Now What? Bridging the Sunday to Monday Gap
- Discipleship with Monday in Mind with Tom Nelson
- Digging into Faith, Work, and Economics
- More Than Semantics: Pastoring with the Whole of Life
- Sticky Faith with Brad Griffin
- Culture, Beauty, and the Church with Makoto Fujimura
- Culture Making & Christian Vocation with Andy Crouch
- Gospel & Work with Amy Sherman
- View From the Top & What To Do With My Life with Michael Lindsay
Social Media: Facebook Group