City Directors: Chris Neal and Jonathan Wu
We have been partnering with various like-minded organizations across Southern California for the past three years to host a number of events to spark conversation and collaboration among pastors about the intersection of faith, work, and economics.
If you are a pastor hoping to close the Sunday to Monday gap who pastors in the Los Angeles/San Gabriel Valley area, we hope you will join us! We’ve started monthly lunches on the third Thursday of every month. Updated locations and times will be below. No charge – just come!
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Key Recommended Resources
Recommended Books to Get Started
- Work Matters, Tom Nelson
- Every Good Endeavor, Tim Keller
- When Helping Hurts, Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert
Recommended Resources on the Go
- Made for Stewardship, a sermon by Tim Keller
- Pastoring in a Polarized World seminar with Charlie Self
- Work Matters seminar with Scott Rae & Helen Mitchell
- Redeeming Work: LA