City Network Leaders: Charles Cheek and Gail Roberts House
The Hampton Roads Virginia network gathers informally over a meal and in other settings to learn from one another on integrating faith, work and economic wisdom for an inclusive ministry that allows our communities to flourish. These variations of space allow us to integrate creativity and presentation of ideas to be shared within our individual and collective churches and communities. We welcome your continued presence and to encourage you to bring a friend to enhance our collective growth.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Key Recommended Resources
- Bring It Together: How Work and Worship Intertwines, Tom Nelson
- Pastor, Visit Their Workplace, Justin Buzzard
- Whatever You Do: Six Foundations for an Integrated Life, edited by Luke Bobo
- Economics of Neighborly Love, Tom Nelson
- Being a Faithful Pastor, Tom Nelson