Our member pastors represent all 50 states and are joined together by one unifying vision: to take the gospel in all its fullness to all dimensions of human reality. By becoming a member, you join a community of pastoral practitioners from across the country who are learning from one another how to equip their people to follow Christ in all of life.
Receive resources to sharpen your ministry
The moment you join, we will send you resources to help you continue to learn about how faith connects to everyday work and economics. These include:
- Four books exploring the theological foundations and cultural implications of connecting faith with work and economics
- The Theology of Work Bible commentary on Logos
- The DVD curriculum For the Life of the World
- Our monthly newsletter featuring upcoming online and regional events, best practices and helpful resources
Attend regional and national events
Each year, Made to Flourish hosts or sponsors several conferences and events across the country. Members of our network often receive discounted admission to these gatherings.
Engage with other pastors in online training opportunities
Through our online learning experience, you will have a chance to engage with thought leaders and other pastors in our network. These include:
- Monthly webinars. These one hour sessions allow you to join a live conversation on how to flourish in your pastoral ministry.
- Quarterly virtual workshops. Past instructors have included Brian Fikkert, Tom Nelson, Steve Garber, and Peter Greer.
- Online courses with MTF faculty.
Share God’s work and encourage others
By joining our network, you also help us by adding your voice to the growing number of pastors who are helping their people connect their faith to how they spend most of their time — at work, whether paid or unpaid.
We consistently hear from pastors in our network who are implementing innovative strategies to help their people follow Christ more faithfully in all of life. We want to hear your voice and learn from your experience, so we can share it with others.
We believe our mission needs to be contextualized in local communities. That’s why we’ve started Made to Flourish city networks across the country—places where pastors are gathering together to share ideas, best practices, and form relationships with like-minded leaders who share a common context.
Our desire is to help connect you with other pastors and leaders in your city who are seeking the common good, equipping congregations to connect faith with work and economic wisdom. The result? A growing gospel witness as churches across the city are committed to a similar mission—empowering the scattered church to live out the gospel in the places they spend most of their time.