- This event has passed.
Engaging Generations Through Generosity (Denver)
September 19 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am MDT
“Engaging Generations through Generosity” is an interactive workshop for church leaders, during which participants explore different expressions of generosity and develop ideas to engage with all generations (including millennials and Gen Z) in their church and community. Made to Flourish is partnering with Thrivent to facilitate this workshop based on new, in-depth Barna Group research on Christians’ attitudes and behaviors around generosity.
This three hour experience offers you the opportunity to:
- Use Barna research to understand how Christians really feel about generosity. Hint: It may not be what you think!
- Learn what generosity means to different generations – And why it matters.
- Collaborate with and learn from other church leaders in the Denver Metro area
- Join an ongoing local learning community of church leaders if desired
The price of the workshop is $50. What you will get:
- Admission for you and one additional attendee from your church/staff
- A transformational half-day session filled with research, reflection, and insight-driven exercises
- Participant workbook, tools, and resources to guide your learning
- The opportunity to join a no-cost learning community to help put what you learn into action
Breakfast and snacks will be served.